We typically open for admissions in the months of February and March, and follow the following regulations without exception:
To complete an application at Junior College we require the following:
- We invite all prospective parents to attend a presentation and tour on a Tuesday or a Thursday at 9h00. Prospective parents will be given an opportunity to experience a diverse culture of learning and well-equipped facilities. Parents are welcome to phone for an appointment.
- Application fee: R 200
- Application forms: Application forms need to be completed at the office. Completed forms must be submitted to the administrative office accompanied by the application and registration fees.
- Admission tests: There is an admission test for applications for Grade 1 – 7. Both parents need to come to school with their child on the appointed day, and decisions on admission will be made based on interactions with the child. The decision of the principal will be non-negotiable and binding.
To complete the application, the following documentation must be submitted.
(Please provide the following documents while registering your child)
- Completed and signed application form.
- A Copy of birth certificate
- A copy of both parent’s ID’s
- A copy of proof of address
- A copy of proof of earnings of both parents (salary slips or 3-month bank statements)
- Two ID size photographs of the child
- One ID size photograph of both parents/guardian
- Photocopy of the previous year’s or latest progress report
N.B. Applications are dealt with on a ‘first come first served’ basis
– Unsuccessful applications are placed on a waiting list and should vacancies arise they will be filled according to first come first served basis.
– Brochures and prospectus will be handed out once your child is accepted at the school.
Assessment Fee: R 200.00
|Application fee||R 200.00|
|Registration fee||R 1800.00|
|Assessment fee||R 200.00|
SCHOOL FEES FOR 2019
|Monthly||Annual (12 months)|
|Pre-Primary (Pre-Grade R to Grade R)||R 1 650||R 19 800|
|Includes: Speech & Drama, Xhosa, Religious Instruction/Islamic Studies, Physical Education Levy and Computer Classes (Grade R)|
|Primary (Grade 1 – 7)||R 2 050||R 24 600|
|Includes: Speech & Drama, Xhosa, Religious Instruction/Islamic Studies, Physical Education Levy, Information Technology and Access to Library|
|Remedial Class||R 2 800||R 33 600|
|**Contact us on 021 704 2786 for more information about this special class that we offer.|
|Extra Classes/Intervention/Learning Support (Grade 1 – 7)|
|1 Subject||R 600|
|2 or more||R 700 – R 100|
|After – Care till 3pm||R 1 000 (Term)||R 4 000|
|After – Care till 3pm||R 1 575 (Term)||R 6 300|
|Maintenance Fee||Due end of March – R 700|
Stationery and books deposit: R 1 500.00
Account Number: 27 21 68 661
Branch Code: 05 1001
Bank: Standard Bank
Reference: Please use the learner’s name
What Parents are Saying
"High 5 to the Grade R & Pre-Primary Teachers, you ladies are doing a Great job!!! My son is so happy at JC, a Big Thank You to all of you."Kim Abrahams
"After a mere 3 days at the school, both Zara and Azad are loving it. They're both besotted with their teachers miss Barden and miss Brennen."Margaux Ebrahim
"Best school, my son is very happy gr 3 this year."Zaino Arendse